In this AppSpokes Asana upgrade, the Asana application is relocated to https://asana.appspokes.net
The following steps are required for this upgrade. They need to be performed by an organization administrator.
Before you begin, we recommend you open IBM Connections Cloud and AppSpokes UEM (https://uem.appspokes.net) on two browser tabs and log into both of them.
- Update Callback URL of Asana internal application in IBM Connections Cloud:
- Go to Connections Cloud.
- Go to the Administration console by clicking Admin -> Manage Organization
- Switch to AppSpokes UEM browser tab, find Asana application under Installed tab, choose Configure. Copy the URL in OAuth 2 Callback URL field and you'll need it in Step f below
- Select the Internal Apps option from left hand navigation panel.
Find the internal app called "Asana", click the dropdown menu and select Edit Properties
Paste the OAuth2 Callback URL you copied from Step c above into the Callback URL field here and click OK to save the change.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Asana Application in AppSpokes UEM:
- Navigate to the new AppSpokes UEM: https://uem.appspokes.net
- On Installed tab, find Asana application
- Select the Uninstall option for Asana to uninstall the application
- Switch to Available tab to find Asana application
- Click the Install button for Asana. You will need to enter client id and secret from the internal application to complete the installation.
Note: Click here for more information on how to install an application.
- Update Callback URL for the AppSpokes app on Asana.com
- Log into your Asana account at https://www.asana.com. Pull down the menu on the top right and select My Profile Settings. .
- Click Apps tab and then Manage Developer Apps link at the bottom.
- On the Developer App Management page, click the AppSpokes app you created when you originally configured OAuth client for Asana
- For this app, update App URL to https://asana.appspokes.net and Redirect URL to https://asana.appspokes.net/oauth2/callback
- Click Save to save the changes to the app.