In this AppSpokes OneDrive upgrade, the AppSpokes OneDrive application is relocated to https://onedrive.appspokes.net
The following steps are required for this upgrade. They need to be performed by an organization administrator.
Before you begin, we recommend you open IBM Connections Cloud and AppSpokes UEM (https://uem.appspokes.net) on two browser tabs and log into both of them.
- Update Callback URL of OneDrive internal application in IBM Connections Cloud:
- Go to IBM Connections Cloud.
- Go to the Administration console by clicking Admin -> Manage Organization
- Switch to AppSpokes UEM browser tab, find OneDrive application under Installed tab, choose Configure. Copy the URL in OAuth 2 Callback URL field and you'll need it in Step f below
- Select the Internal Apps option from left hand navigation panel.
- Find the internal app called "OneDrive", click the dropdown menu and select Edit Properties
Paste the OAuth2 Callback URL you copied from Step c above into the Callback URL field here and click OK to save the change.
- Uninstall and Reinstall OneDrive Application in AppSpokes UEM:
- Navigate to the new AppSpokes UEM: https://uem.appspokes.net
- On Installed tab, find OneDrive application
- Select the Uninstall option for OneDrive to uninstall the application
- Switch to Available tab to find OneDrive application
- Click the Install button for OneDrive application. You will need to enter client id and secret from the internal application to complete the installation.
Note: Click here for more information on how to install an application.