Step 1. UEM Upgrade
In Version 3.4.16, AppSpokes Universal Extension Manager(UEM) has been relocated to https://uem.appspokes.net (but don't go there yet).
The following steps are required for this upgrade. They need to be performed by an organization administrator.
- Log into IBM Connections Cloud.
- Go to the Administration console by clicking Admin -> Manage Organization
- Select the Internal Apps option from left hand navigation panel.
- Find the internal app called "AppSpokes UEM", click the dropdown menu and select Edit Properties
Update the Callback URL field to the new URL and click OK to save the change.
Internal App Field
Callback URL https://uem.appspokes.net/authenticate/ibmconnections
When you are done with the above, go to UEM at https://uem.appspokes.net and log in as you normally would.
Step 2. Application Upgrade
Upgrade instructions for all applications are provided below. You ONLY need to upgrade the applications you have already installed.
- AppSpokes QuickConnect 1.1.0 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes Asana 1.4.3 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes Box 1.2.2 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes Dropbox 1.1.3 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes GitHub 2.1.0 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes Google Drive 2.2.1 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes JIRA 2.2.2 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes OneDrive 1.1.1 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes Salesforce 1.0.1 - Upgrade Note
- AppSpokes Zendesk 1.3.1 - Upgrade Note